Sometimes people don’t understand how difficult it is to maintain a relationship for a long amount of time. it gets so hard, that there are moments where even i question how we’ve been able to keep it going for as long as we have. most days are great, but then there are days that get really bad and difficult. there are nights that i cry so much that i feel like a completely different person, fights that you can’t even imagine. we struggle through certain days, but we’ve managed to stay strong despite all of that. we’re so far from perfect and i’m not afraid to admit that, because it’s real and this is what happens. you fight, you cry, etc. it’s challenging, and it’s something you’ve got to prepare for when you fall in love. relationships aren’t easy, but they’re so rewarding when you do find someone, that even if you fight, they’re always going to fight for you too. if they’re the right person, they won’t give up on you, no matter how rough things get.
Ipahiya daw ba ako :-( walangya! kasi walang nagtatanong sakin sa ask.fm. lulzzz =))))) go on, laugh!
I was absent for the day so i just did my usual routine - eat, sleep, watch movies/tv series. lame day -____- until this…..
THIS JUST MADE ME LAUGHED SO HARDD =)))) gahd. he’s sucha qt! :3
=)))))))))))))) shet lang. nainggit siya eh.
celebrated my Christmas eve/monthsary again with karl, just like last year <3. but this time we spent it together with his family. so here’s how the day rolled..
- we had a FIGHT. ikr -.- what a great way to start the day. it was a big fight coz we we’re like cursing and shit all over twitter. lol. and i was crying already na… and my mom was like SADNSJDNSJ. anyway, nag dm sya and we talked. then i calmed na.. and we’re BATI! <3 abnorms namin. iknow.
- he picked me up after that, and went to congre because kyla had some errands to do pa.
- tita bought some yummy choco almond brownies!!! it was delicious okay! nakalahati na namin three before makalabas ng car =)))
- had christmas service sa Victory Malate :’3
- then we went to their cousin’s condo (hi cha! and the rest of the frat) at mandaluyong and spent the rest of the evening there.
- at first, i was OP…. but they were nice and cool naman :D :D and cuties =)))) now i know why karl and kyla wanted to live in zambo last summer :3 i had fun naman :)))) they were so makulit, and funny =))) haha! and ang cute nung accent nila! i remember tuloy how i used to speak ilonggo, kasi napaka arte ko daw magsalita at yung accent ko. =))) then, yung parents nila cha ang cute! naka 7x ako ng balik sa dinning table kasi pinapakuha ako ng pinapakuha ng food. =)) hehehe! such nice people. i missed tuloy my family back in antique :( then, kwentuhan lang ng kwentuhan. i was just listening to them kasi nash-shy pa ako :”> tas they made me tell our love story. funny lang kasi ang :-” =)))) HAHA!
- we went home by 11pm. because i have to be home by 12. :) i wanted to stay more and get to know em. ang cool nila and funny kausap eh =)))
Hi, i miss you :( so bad.
i still got exams tmrw. sucks. And idky i feel so depressed right now.
i wish you could hug me right now.. but you’re far far away~
enjoy your trip bbbbbb ;*